Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gifts for Grads Linky Party

Have you seen the party going on over there on my sidebar? Well technically it isn't a party yet...but as soon as you link up your projects it will be! I will be back later today to link up a fun graduation gift holder but go ahead and get this party started!

Heres your invite: (I wish I had some gold lettering right now)

Please link up your Graduation  ideas, this could be gifts, cards, decorations, ect. 


You can link up your etsy shop directly to a graduation gift idea but only if you link up one from your blog first. And only one etsy link up per shop please! 


Since this is my first linky party would you please help me spread the word....its ok, if you don't, I still want you here. But I would be thrilled if you did! (you can find the code to my cute button over in my sidebar)


This party will be going on all week so be sure and check back! 




Thank You!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I have awarded you 'The Versatile Blogger Award'. Here is my link about this award. http://karimasblogs.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these grad gift ideas! 🎓 How about adding a personalized playlist to celebrate their achievements? 🎉🎵-StyleSphere Spotlight






    ReplyDelete