Thursday, February 11, 2010

White Chocolate Popcorn!

I just love to share the love around Valentines Day! I had heard about White Chocolate Popcorn and how good it was to make but never would I have imagined just how EASY it is to make! Are ya ready? First pop a bag of microwave popcorn. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.


Dump the popped popcorn out onto the pan and then take big handfuls and dump into your mixing bowl. Make sure to sort out all the unpopped kernels. Dump those into the garbage or if you have an unhealthy habit of eating them like me snack away!


Melt two squares of White Bakers Chocolate or Almond Bark in the microwave. I melted mine for 20 seconds, stirred, melted again for 20 seconds. Now I added three drops of red food coloring and gave it a quick stir.


Dump the melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir it up, making sure that you are stirring gently, you don't want to crush the popcorn kernels.


When the popcorn is evenly coated with chocolate, pour it back onto the waxed paper. Let sit for at least 20 minutes.


 Package up pretty and give, or toss in a bowl and keep it for yourself. Yum Yum! I got about two bagfulls out of each batch. Making each gift about 40 cents. I used cutout paper hearts for labels, on the front  I wrote White Chocolate Popcorn and on the back I wrote the recipients names. I also made some extra so that if I ran into someone I knew  I had a sweet little gift to brighten up their day.

3 comments:

  1. I am very sad today and need my day brighten alot. :O) That looks delicious. You are one talent woman of God Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, does that look good! I'm not usually a fan of white chocolate, but I just may have to try it

    :)

    ReplyDelete