Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Spirit(s)!

Last night I had a wonderful time with my someday daughter-in-love, Brea. We whipped up 135 layered jello shots - oh my goodness - that is a LOT of layered Jello Shots. Now before you judge, we have 3 super bowl parties to attend between the two of us.




We followed the awesome instructions from Seattle Soap Girl, click here to get the instructions to make your own. Start now and get them done way before kick off!

*** We HIGHLY recommend cooling the jello in the fridge for about a half hour before you pour it onto the previous layer. We got some that came out pretty muddled. They will still taste amazing!



And I just have to brag, I got really blessed when Brea became a part of our family, I just love her. And isn't she just adorable?

1 comment: