Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family Cartoon Art

I just love my little cartoon family so much on Facebook that I decided to print them out and make a piece of cute art for my home! If you are on Facebook you can click here to access the FamilyFriend application http://apps.facebook.com/familyfriend/selectfam1.php.

Once there I just copied and pasted the images I liked into a word document. I sized them to fit my page and added the appropriate names underneath. Then  I printed them out on cardstock. After adding some color with my Watercolor pencils, I traced around the images with a fine tip black marker, just to sharpen the images up a bit.


All that was left was framing my fabulously simple piece of "art". Now to find my little cartoon family a home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, cute!!! Will you please help me make one, pretty please with a cherry on top. I will make you popcorn, lots of popcorn!!

    ReplyDelete